Kilts are made exact to size labelled. Please check your waist where you want to fasten kilt.
1 - Kilt
5 Yards of soft, Warm 13 oz.
The Kilt's Inner lining protects quality and ensures comfort.
Machine Washable Kilts.
The Kilts has a Pleated back and is Flat across the front.
80% Acrylic & 20% Wool.
3 adjustable Leather straps allowing 2 Inches of Adjustment.
Kilts length 24" for all the sizes.
Cotton lining provides extra comfort.
16 oz to 24 oz Weight of the kilts depending on the size.
Casual Kilts Can be used for both formal & informal occasion.
2 - Shirt
Men's Scottish Jacobite Ghillie Kilt Shirt
This Ghillie shirt is made in a 70% Cotton & 30% Polyester, Which makes it easier to keep & doesn't crease as easily as 100% cotton.
The sleeves are traditional straight cut, with button cuff.
The neckline has a fastening of metal eyelets & leather cord, which removes easily for washing.
3 - Sporran
· Casual Sporran perfect for day and casual wear.
· Made from the finest real leather and fixings.
· This elegant design is made using only the finest materials.
· At full size this will easily carry a wallet, mobile, lighter etc.
4 - Flashes
Scottish Men’s Kilt Sock Flashes Various Tartans Highland Kilt Hose Flashes Pointed
6 - Belt
· Simple and elegant design suitable for any occasion.
· Belt is made from 100% real leather with stainless steel catch.
7 - Buckle
· Buckle is made from a durable high finish material.
· Other buckles available upon request.
8 - Kilt Pin
· Traditional kilt pin.
· Other kilt pins available upon request.
· Sporran Chain that will fit waist sizes from 30"- 48"
HOW TO MEASURE A KILT
Measure Around the 'Waist': The simple, but little known technique is to measure 1-2 inches ABOVE THE NAVEL.
Order smaller: If you're 36.5 inches around your waist, order a 36. If you're 35.5" exactly, order a size 34. As kilts sit at your belly, your belly has a tendency towards elasticity and you're best ordering a tighter fit than a looser one.
Not the same size as your trousers: The kilt is meant to trim your middle and enhance your shape by cinching your midsection. Often, your waist will be larger or smaller than your trousers.