Scottish Men's Kilt Tartan Traditional Highland Dress Tartan Kilts Warm 16oz Kilts length 24"
Kilts are made exact to size labelled. Please check your waist where you want to fasten kilt.
1 – Kilt
- Some key features are as follows:
- 8 Yards of soft, Warm 16 oz.
- The Kilt's Inner lining protects quality and ensures comfort..
- 80% Acrylic & 20% Wool.
- Kilts length 24" for all the sizes.
- Cotton lining provides extra comfort.
2 - Sporran
- Casual Sporran perfect for day and casual wear.
- · Made from the finest real leather and fixings.
- · This elegant design is made using only the finest materials.
- · At full size this will easily carry a wallet, mobile, lighter etc.
3 - Chain
- Sporran Chain that will fit waist sizes from 30"- 48"
4 - Belt
- Simple and elegant design suitable for any occasion.
- Belt is made from 100% real leather with stainless steel catch.
5 – Buckle
- Buckle is made from a durable high finish material.
- Other buckles available upon request.
6 - Kilt Pin
- Traditional kilt pin.
- Other kilt pins available upon request.
HOW TO MEASURE A KILT
it’s easiest to have someone measure you
- Stand straight up and relax
- Measure at points shown without holding your breath
- Ensure measurement is not taken over thick clothing
- Tape measure should be snug but not too tight
This measurement is taken around the waist at navel. Normally a kilt is fasten at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you where you want to fasten it.