100% Wool Scottish Men's Kilt 8 Yard Tartan Traditional Highland Dress Tartan Kilts
Kilts are made exact to size labelled. Please check your waist where you want to fasten kilt.
Some key features are as follows:
8 Yards of soft, Warm 16 oz.
The Kilts has a Pleated back and is Flat across the front.
Authentic Traditional 8 Yard Kilt Pattern
Premium Quality “Wool”
Kilts length 24" for all the sizes.
Cotton lining provides extra comfort.
HOW TO MEASURE A KILT
It's easiest to have someone measure you
- Stand straight up and relax
- Measure at points shown without holding your breath
- Ensure measurement is not taken over thick clothing
- Tape measure should be snug but not too tight
- All measurements measurement’s in inches
- Kilt measurement is not the same as your trouser / pant waist measurement.
- We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on made to measure items, unless they are faulty as it is unlikely that we will be able to sell a made to measure item to another customer. Ensure your measurements are accurate re-measure at least twice! If possible get a tailor or seamstress to measure you up.
- This measurement is taken around the waist at navel. Normally a kilt is fasten at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you where you want to fasten it.